- Added feature that WcfOutput return type is now of correct based on selected WCFInput method so generated properties are of correct type
- Added attached property that can influence the generated class name. Default is _wcfcontractimpl, but can now be set at root workflow, same as namespace and service name
- Fixed problem when initial call is on existing workflow and first call on runtime, since it was not started in this situation
- Fixed two possible null reference exceptions in the designer
- Added Invoked event handler that is called after the parameters have been bound when receiving a message.
Samples and documentation are not updated, since these are all minor changes.
Version number is also kept the same since these are all backward compatible changes.
Uninstall and reinstall new setup will upgrade all your workflows